HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leader charged with managing both the commercial and operational relationship between Henkel and key Regional Industrial Distributors
- Responsible for the direct management and development of select key strategic Industrial Distributors both at a regional level and a global level
- Responsibility to negotiate and execute annual contracts and agreements relative to commercial arrangements, operational requirements and marketing programs with assigned key Industrial Distributors.
- Establish annual NES and goals and develop a three-year business plan
- Coordinates and executes Quarterly and Annual Business reviews, along with Top-to-Top executive meetings
- Develop market develop programs to grow NES
- Manage channel conflict between partners
- Collaborates with Channel Management and Channel Excellence teams to support the implementation and execution of standard policy initiatives
- Collaborates with Channel Marketing Managers (and M&CA), and works cross functionally to develop content implement training programs needed to support distributor related initiatives, e.g. selling tools, product launches, program support, training modules
- Build collaborative relationships with Henkel sales organization to drive key programs and initiatives at the field level.
- Participation and coordination of Distributor events and trade shows
- Utilizes Digital Techniques to communicate to and expand Henkel influence in the Region
- Maintain ACE and BDS for end-to-end partner opportunities.
- Coordinate GKAM /RKAM/Inside Sales programs fulfilled through a channel partner